COAT OF ARMS
|Coulthart Family Histories
This page lists all of the Coulthart family histories that have been submitted to this website. Each history is listed in alphabetic order by the first name of the oldest male member followed by birth/death dates and the name of the town where the family resided for the longest period of time. The oldest immigrant generation contains an asterisk next to the name and the place of birth and place of death, if known, are listed.
Click on the underlined name below to see the details of the family tree.
- Alexander Coulthart* (c.1753-1807) of Dumfrieshire, Scotland and Distington, Cumberland, England
- George Coulthard* (1766-1840) of Graitney, Scotland and Glencoe, Ontario
- George Coulthart* (1859-1944) of Cummertrees, Scotland and Shoalhaven, Australia
- James Coulthart (1816-1888) of Morewood, Ontario.
- James Coulthart* (1845-1890) of Cummertrees, Scotland and Victoria, Australia.
- John Coulthart* (1779-1852) of Cummertrees, Scotland and North Lunenburg, Ontario
- John Coulthart (1830-1919) of Gouverneur and Watertown, New York
- John Colthart* (1833-1937) of Crawfordjohn, Scotland and Tasmania, Australia
- John Sidenham Coulthart (1844-1912) of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
- John Colthart* (1870-19??) of Boghouse, Lanark County, Scotland and the U.S.A
- Jonah Coulthart (1831-1890) of Lunenburg, Ontario
- Robert Colthart (1827-1898) of Lesmahagow and Strathaven, Scotland
- Robert Landels Coulthard (1810-1902) of Harrison County, Iowa
- Robert Colthart* (1841-1935) of Crawfordjohn, Scotland and Sheffield, New Zealand
- Stanley John Coulthard* (1902-1978) of Liverpool, England and Windsor, Ontario
- Thomas Morton Colthart* (1882-1953) of Muirkirk, Scotland and Whitinsville, Massachusetts
- Walter Coulthart (1820-1892) of Grafton, North Dakota
- William Coulthart (1800-1880) of Cannamore, Ontario
- William French Coulthart (1833-1916) of Waseca, Minnesota